Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga Training School is sharing you the benefits and advantage of Cow Face Pose known as Gomukhasana. while the sum of body size similar to cow’s mouth as being ‘Gomukhasana’ is called in Sanskrit yoga Asana. In English it ‘ The Cow Face Pose ‘ is called. Gomukhasana for women is considered more advantageous. Placing both the feet on the ground by the side of the buttocks and keeping the body steady is Gomukhasana, resembling the mouth of Cow.
Gomukhasana method, more information on the benefits and precautions are given below:
- First, place a clean and flat on a mat/mat or yoga mat to give interleave.
- Chair or sit in Dundasana said.
- Now Left (Left) leg Eddie (Ankle) and right (Right) buttocks (Hips) near Bear.
- Right foot left thigh (Left Thighs), which cross over to this kind of stable knee (Knee) should be up to each other.
- Now Left (Left) hands back (Back) to take back bent palms upward.
- Right Hand (Right hand) and right shoulder (Right Shoulder) straight away and on rolling back elbow (Elbow) fold hands tied to the cross.Now both hands to gently pull towards you.
- Folded up his right hand and put your intelligence upturned.
- Keep the body upright.
- Controlled and maintained in this condition stop breathing YadhaSakti tries.
- This posture changed hands and feet to five times.
- Finally Exhaling slowly, respectively, should sit in Dandasana again.
- The posture of the body Sudol,(Shaped) are made flexible and attractive.
- This posture can be useful for weight loss.
- Gomukhasana are extremely beneficial in diabetes.
- To increase the size of women’s breasts are particularly lucrative.
- This is beneficial to the disease are given below:
- Metal Disease
- back ache
- Sexual Disorder
- Shoulder, back, neck, hip or knee problems, this sum should not be much.
- While this posture yoga expert or doctor immediately if any problem should take.
- In the beginning both hands together behind the back on the force does not catch.
- Gomukhasana should increase gradually with practice time.
Thank you for reading . For any query or suggestion do not hesitate to mail us at email@example.com or Visit our Yoga training website page.