Yoga in astrology portrays a unique characteristic of the Vedic history. There are hundreds of Yoga in Vedic astrology. While the yoga in astrology is related to the birth chart of a person, yoga is an art that can be practiced by anyone. According to Hindu mythology, yoga in astrology defines the relationship between the various planets, signs, and the twelve houses. Yoga in astrology is based on the stars, zodiac, and the nine planets. It carries the essence of the predictions that can make you rich, knowledgeable, blissful, and prosperous. It can also signify glory to you according to the positions of the nine planets with different houses.
Yoga is a practice for the mind, body, and soul that heals your body over various parameters. Yoga traces its existence to the importance of ancient philosophy, sharing more than 5000-year history. Practicing yoga is something that aligns the mind, body, and soul together.
Well, sometimes, you can be confused between yoga in astrology and yoga. You may be dwelling with the various aspects of these two unallied yet similar forms of practice. Scroll down to explore the difference between yoga in astrology and yoga to have a better understanding of yogic sciences.
Is Yoga in Astrology and Yoga the same?
- While Yoga in Astrology deals with the nine planets and their position in due course of time, yoga does not depend on any parameters.
- Practicing the correct set of yoga in astrology ensures good luck, wealth, and prosperity in the long run of your life. It emphasizes synchronizations with the celestial cycles. Depending on your zodiac sign, you could have a greater vulnerability in a particular area. Yoga in Astrology can turn those weaknesses into strengths.
- Yoga, on the other hand, also resembles closely to the harmonical balance of the celestial bodies. Hatha yoga is one such yoga form that creates a sense of balance over your ruling planets and the other celestial bodies. Yoga acts like a natural springboard that brings in positive energy over the systematic practice.
- Yoga in Astrology and Yoga share the practices that signify the betterment and wellness of the human soul with spiritual tranquility. Yoga in astrology has numerous yoga asanas for different zodiacs. For instance, if you are a Capricorn, you can practice the form of Gate, since Capricorn is known to rule the skeletal structure.
- Interestingly, yoga has different styles like Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga, and Hatha Yoga. For instance, there are 12-basic yoga asanas for Sivananda Yoga. Likewise there are numerous other forms of Yogic practices for you. All these are structured according to the ancient system of mental and physical practices. Profoundly, yoga carries the element that adds a healing effect on your body and soul. It fosters synchronized harmony in the mind, body, and your surroundings.
You can perform yoga in astrology to attune the enigmatic rhythms of your moon sign to that of the universe. It can be used to promote your self-confidence and self-esteem to incredible levels. Yoga offers you the prodigious tranquility of the intellectual and spiritual state of your mind and body. Experience the staggering sequel of prosperity and wellness while yoga meets astrology in a combined fashion.